EyeOnSite is a tool that keeps an eye on your sites or
servers to see if they are accessible on the net. The services that can
be monitored are http, ftp, smtp and pop3. When a service goes
down, you can choose to be alerted with a visual message or an audible
alarm. In addition, you can send an email message or launch an
application which can be used to correct the situation. All error
events are logged in individual log files and stats generated for each
service. The status window shows the current state of all monitored
Platform: Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7
- Visual and audible alerts.
- Launch an application when a service goes on or comes off
- Send an email message when a service goes on or comes off
- Individual log files and stats for each service monitored.
here for a sample report)
- Customisable polling interval.
- Set a different poll interval when a service goes on error.
- Services supported: http, ftp, smtp, pop3.
- Pattern matching support for http.
- Support for http proxy
- Support for multi-domained web sites.
- No limit to number of sites that can be monitored