|Some of our
VAMP (Virdi Advanced Mail Processor) is an advanced and very
versatile mail processor. Its main purpose is to pre-process that mail
which requires standard responses. It can also be used to extract and
collate data from the message body and is ideal for processing messages
where the text layout is known (e.g. web forms). Messages can be
filtered on any of the header fields (or a combination of them).
Additional fields (including X-headers) can be added to the filtering
process if required. Data extracted from the message body can be
written to a file or used to compose an outgoing message. Responses
possible include, forwarding the message, sending a new message (with
or without an attachment) and deleting the message. You can also run an
external program to process the incoming message. In addition it will
also reject or accept mail from specified addresses, domains etc. It
now allows you to remotely run applications on your system by sending
an email message.Main Features:
Platform: Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7
- support for unlimited number of mailboxes.
- talks directly to pop3 server.
- Accept list for unconditional mail acceptance from trusted
- Reject list for unconditional mail rejection from blacklisted
- Rejected messages can be bounced, forwarded and/or deleted.
- Filter on any field, size, entire header or body content.
- Simple logical 'AND' and 'OR' operation for
- Filter actions include forwarding, deleting, text extraction and
launching external program.
- Extracted text can be used to compose an outgoing message or
saved to a file.
- Append a text file and/or an attachment to outgoing
- Remotely run applications on your system by sending an email
- Associate sounds with any filter.
- Audible new mail alert, or launch program.
- Backup, restore and cleanup features.
- Interactive mode for a manual peek at your messages.